Sunday, March 7, 2010

March Break Learning Journal

Bah- it wasn't much of a break- I spent most of it reading. I finished off Gut Girls. It was good, but it was not without its flaws, it is certainly one of the plays that will be much better on the stage. There were too many characters for me to keep tabs on and make note of. This coming month is going to be really busy but hopefully really fun- because I will be seeing three plays.
I was really happy with the exercise last class- its nice to put your thoughts out there with a bunch of other people's thoughts and see how they interpret the same issues. I really enjoyed hearing what characters people liked/hated and for what reasons. Maybe I just like to see people butt heads. Hooray for traveling to see plays!

No comments:

Post a Comment